The fear of the American conservative political
movement, often based on unfounded stereotypes and distortions.
You might be conservaphobic if:
1.You've never really listened to Rush Limbaugh because you're already sure that you
disagree with practically everything he's ever said.
- 2.You refer to liberal Catholics, Protestants and Jews as "people of faith" but
conservative Catholics, Protestants and Jews as the "religious right" or "radical
religious right". (Maybe you have a thing for alliteration too.)
- 3.You think all white Republicans are racists and all black Republicans are sellouts.
- 4.You are a champion of first amendment rights except in public school classrooms and
in front of abortion clinics.
- 5.You're glad you're not a Republican because after all, they want to starve school
children and senior citizens.
- 6.You actually think that "liberal" and "progressive" are synonymous.
- 7.In your opinion, a government donation to the poor is somehow more effective than
yours would be.
- 8.You only listen to and respect the views of "open-minded" people who think like you
- 9.You blame society's problems on "religious fanatics" and "corporate greed", never on
the irresponsible behavior of individuals.
Thanks to the USATimes for this!
~BACK TO POLITICS PAGE~
If you came here from my homepage, you can
Click here to go BACK HOME!